Sunday, November 27, 2011

hot men

I have short hair.  People sometimes mistake me for a lesbian.  I've had short hair since I finished college, but before that I had very, very long hair.  Some of my friends think I "get off" on this mistake, but really, it just turns out to be a phenomenal editing tool.  The douchebag supremes won't even give me a second glance, if a first, with this hair.

I love men.  I need a man.  I need a man because men are the opposite of women in how our brains are wired.  I have plenty friends who are guys and this is why, they chill me out.  Women are crazy.  Women get all caught up on stupid details.  I don't need someone else paying attention to every little stupid thing and getting all emotional.  I mean honestly, dealing with more than my own PMS once a month would drive me over the edge.  And I need a man's perspective on things.

and oh yeah, a good fuck.

a hot man


....... ..hhhhhot.....  ............. ...
....
.... 
.........

ah.  maybe that's enough for now.  i love men.  It's funny how googling these younger guys they seem to have on eyeliner or mascara and the older guys don't. or maybe they just look all super young and fresh.  tattoos and muscles HHHHOT.  eyes that i can fall into, hair to play with, a little scruff, and that man smell.  not too much but just.... musky man MAN.  mmm.  (i am NOT talking about cologne.  but we can have that conversation too...)
and legs.  man thighs are wildly enticing.  and a good scar here or there.  and he can't have hair longer than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment