Tuesday, November 29, 2011

the difference between men and boys

Danielle: why is your boy trouble?

me: i was with s__ last week and he told me he hates ___ ___
and last night i had a missed call from ___ ___ and he didnt answer when i called...
but we txted today and i just know
that this is about S___
Danielle: i dont see why he would be getting into it
i mean so what if they dont like eachother
it doesnt mean you cant like both of them
or have to pick sides

me: hahaha
i know
but i will talk to him tonight and see what he has to tell me
maybe he is just calling to wish me happy birthday too

Danielle: exactly
you never know
how is s___?
me: he is a weirdo and i keep telling him that
he came over on sunday eve and we had a good time
he is crazy and i think he gets obsessive about things and it's me right now

Danielle: Oh!
me: i dont mind but i am also playing that card.... i told him there are guys in my life
and i was like,
.... is that a problem?
and he was like,
(blank stare, smile)
fine, thats fine
....
but they're all normal, right?
hahahah
so i think he htinks that he can out-strange them and capture me
but since he's been so bold and obvious about everything i am going to be coy

Danielle: well do you think he can?

me: i dont know
sure
but i have to tell you something....
it's a fascinating kind of observation of men in general
Danielle: ok

me: so he spent the night
obviously i am not going to have sex with him because it weirds me out
as you know
but he's taking his time
but ok... so i jerked him off
and he came so fast it was like he wasn't enjoying it

Danielle:hahaha and...
me: but he was, or did or whatev
Danielle: ehhh thats a bad sign

me: but it just was like, aha, so you have no self-control and you dont want to build up to something

it's like the difference between a boy and man, right there in my hand

Danielle: hahahaahaha

me: and i can tell this is why he has had issues with unwarranted pregnancies

Danielle: either that or he actually cant hold out evn if he wanted to

me: because he just goes whenever he goes and doesnt like to use a condom
so go figure
alas
Danielle: wait wait so are you saying its a physical premature ejaculation or mental... like if he wanted to he could last alot longer

me: oh i dont know
i am sure he doesnt have any control. won't condition that part of himself.
but thats just it dont you think?
ahhh
oh well
and let me be so blunt ... but it just didnt seem big enough

Danielle: hahahahahaha
well i then i think you know all yu need to know about him

me: exactly!
hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment